Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Back from Doll & Teddy Bear Show at Ahoy Rotterdam!





My Example bear for the Old Joy bear pattern & kits











Work from Stepi-Bären (Germany)





I love these old trimmed dresses and outfits!!!
I bought a few from Nicole Stepien and hope to dress my bears in them soon ;-)



More work from Stepi-Bären











Work from my friend Anne Paelman (Belgium)











My Mother helped me out again (THANKS MOM) we were kind of tired, had to get up at 3.30 in the morning to arrive at the Ahoy in Rotterdam on time! Had a wonderful time here, many.. many kind, sweet and enthusiastic reactions!! We'll be back on the International Dolls and bear fair next year for sure, only not in Rotterdam but different place next year, it will be at the Brabanthallen in s'Hertogenbosch, so.. see you all next year?

We've been back for a week now, It took me a whole week though to get things kind of organized again, started sewing as well!! trying to organize a little Hug me again bear show of my own this month (In Holiday spirit ;-) I'm bursting with ideas! keep visiting my blog for up-dates!!!

Hope you'll enjoy the photo's, for me it is back to my sewing table now ;-)

10 comments:

Tina @ TinyBear Studio said...

Wonderful photos Vivianne and I´m so glad you had a great show. Ever concidered coming to Hugglets in London? That would be so great to see you there ;o).
Thanks for sharing.
Big hugs
Tina

Людмила Боднарь said...

Thanks for the photos from the show! It was nice to see these cute bears)

Inge Vivianne Galli said...

Dear Tina, thank you! I am considering Hugglets ;-)But only with my Hug me again bears and creations, not with patterns, sewing kits or other sewing and crafty stuff..

Just a small suitcase full of hugs, easy to carry ;-)

Lyn said...

Thanks for sharing photo's of the show Vivianne which I enjoyed very much - all those lovely bears and other bits and pieces - looks to be a very good show:o))
Take care and have a good week.
Hugs Lyn x

Kays Kids said...

I loved the photos of the show. It helps me think that may be I was lucky enough to have a little look.
The first photo of the bear is just wonderful.
hugs
kay

Mireille Begijn said...

Hallo Vivianne,
Bedankt voor de leuke foto's !
Fijn te lezen dat de beurs goed is meegevallen in ahoy en dat je volgend jaar naar s-Hertogenbosch gaat.
Doe de groetjes aan je mams en tot mails !
Groetjes Mireille

Stacy Shpak said...

Thank you for pictures! I ' d like to be there

IRIS said...

so beautiful, thank you!!

Tatkis said...

Beautiful photos and even more beautiful bears :) thank you so much for sharing them!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Vicky Lovejoy said...

Hi Vivianne, Love the georgeous photos!!!
I'm really excited about the new hugs coming soon, look forward to seeing them :0)
love vicky xxxxxx