Sunday, 2 January 2011

Happy new year!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful, healthy & very creative 2011!!!

I would absolutely like to thank all the people who took the time to leave a sweet comment on my posts, they always make my day!!! I hope everyone had a super great Christmas & Holiday time, our days flew bey and our vacation is already over!

My shop "The Old Pincushion" is now open again, trying hard to get all the kits re-listed & will introduce new Chopper kits!!! I hope to finish and show my own little colorful example tomorrow :-) and list the new kits as well.
Only two bottles of patina paint available at this moment so if you need some, better hurry...

Also working on a new blog, Hurray!! The Old Pincushion blog, to help with my patterns and kits, news and tips!!

Think something to celebrate the beginning of the blog & new year might also be a swell idea :-) how about a give a way? I'm going to try and think of something nice to.. give..... think. think.. more thinking need to be done here..

Will be back posting more news soon!!!

7 comments:

DollZandThingZ said...

Happy New year...I always look forward to your posts with your cute creatures and beautiful photography!

Angela said...

Can't wait to see the new kits! I gave my Mom a "Sara" bear for Christmas - she loved it! You can see it here:
http://countryscrapquilts.blogspot.com/2010/12/weekend-projects.html
Thanks for the wonderful kits.
Would love to see a give-away! :o)

The French Bear said...

How lovely, a new blog and some help....sorry......I am one of the silly ones that have sooo many questions!!!!
I love your patterns, still working on my bears!!!! Your helpful tips are guiding me!!!
Thank you so much for making such sweet creations!!!
Hope your New Year was happy and full of joy!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Peng Peng said...

Happiest 2011 to you vivianne! hugs xoxo

Astridbears said...

Happy New Year and all the best for you and your family
best wishes
Astrid

Sue said...

Happy New Year Vivianne and family! I love visiting your blog. It is always inspirational.
Hugs
Sue

Sandy Michelle said...

I found your blog through Cindy (thimbleprims) and I just love the teddies you make! Your pin cushion blog sounds so cool too! Happy New Year to you! Sandy xox