Friday, 14 January 2011

And the winners are...

We have winners!!

First I would like to thank everyone for leaving a comment. I never expected 81 comments ..WoW I was pretty... pretty busy writing all these names down!!! THANKS!
My sister had the honer of taking two folded little papers from the jar...

The winner of the harlequin kit and chopper pattern is Blumbärchen.
The winner of one of my patterns is Dee.

Please contact me via e-mail vivianne@gallibearcollection.com to collect your prize, congratulations to both!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful and creative weekend!!!

5 comments:

AliceKiss said...

Congratulations!

Blumbärchen said...

oh my god, i have won! Thank you so much Vivianne, I'm so glad!

Les Lily'Z Bears said...

Congratultions for the tow winners !

Monique briver said...

Congratulations for the tow winners

Lost bears said...

Hi Vivianne!
Please take your award from my blog
http://lenasmaga.blogspot.com/
lena