Sunday, 28 November 2010

Little Winter Blog Show!





Rudolf & Jim, two cute larger Tea cub Grizzly's! Trimmed, plugged and hugged to look vintage and old.
Both stand 6.5 inch tall, are fully disc jointed, have little glass eyes and have a very nice weight!

Rudolf's price is $ 239 Rudolf found a home! Thank you Lori ..
Jim's price is $ 239 Jim found a home! Thank you Kelly..

Shipping costs will be within Europe $9 and Outside Europe $14
Please e-mail me vivianne@gallibearcollection.com if you would like to order one of my bears.























Vince & Phebe, two cute Tea cub Grizzly's! Trimmed, plugged and hugged to look vintage and old.
Both stand 5.5 inch tall, are fully disc jointed, have little glass eyes and have a very nice weight!

Vince's price is $ 229 Vince found a home! Thank you Nathalie..
Phebe's price is $ 229 Phebe found a home! Thank you Anna..

Shipping costs will be within Europe $9 and Outside Europe $14
Please e-mail me vivianne@gallibearcollection.com if you would like to order one of my bears.
Or visit my Etsy shop :-))



Thanks for visiting!!!

5 comments:

Ik ben Esther said...

Hi Vivianne,
Ooooooo ze zijn weer om op te eten zo lief!!!Helemaal geweldig!!!
Wat een mooie kleuren ook ,zeker de roze/groene,heb je ze zelf geverft?
Echt prachtig!!!
Liefs Esther

The French Bear said...

Viv, no wonder I want all your patterns and now I just want your bears!!!!!! Oh my they are precious!!!! I missed out on the little red sweetie......he was adorable!!!
I love your work!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Angela said...

You are such an artist! Of course, I love the Jim bear, because that is the name of my husband and my son! :o) Thanks for sharing your creations with us!

Judit Molnar said...

They are all so sweet with gorgeous colors! :)
Hugs,
Judit

SweetCandyDreams said...

how amazing bears!! I love this littles sweeties!