Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Bloom Cherry blossom tree .. Bloom!


We finally had a few most wonderful warm sunny day's here in the Netherlands........... Mmmm just melting and dreaming away in the sun, until we found out how much work we had to do in the garden :O(
Not much bear sewing was done because I just had to go outside with my children, however I did menage to finish two Huggables :O)
Also made a photo of our Cherry blossom tree, happy in bloom at this moment. I took the photo yesterday evening, it's therefor a little dark but still beautiful.

2 comments:

Kingfisher Farm said...

Inge what a beauty she is! Your picture is dreamy, not too dark. Fairies are dancing then sleeping under her! Pam

Nancy said...

What a beautiful tree...

Inge...I have something for you. Please visit my blog.

Hug,Nancy